Vitamin IV therapy has been growing in popularity in NYC, and you may have noticed many advertisements for lounges, clinics and in-home services. But not all IV drip treatments are created equal. Safety, hygiene and quality can all vary, ranging from outstanding to sketchy.
To ensure you have the very best vitamin IV treatment in NYC, pay close attention to the following:
- Medical History: A reputable IV drip provider will ask you to provide a thorough medical history, to rule out any contraindications. If the clinic does not ask for your medical history, find another provider.
- Qualified Personnel: While many clinics and lounges are owned and operated by licensed medical professionals including doctors and nurses, not all procedures are administered by the owners. Before committing to IV therapy, request to see the credentials of the staff member providing treatment.
- IV Insertion Procedure: Even though IV therapy is fairly commonplace, it is still an invasive procedure. Make sure the clinician wears gloves, appropriately preps the insertion site and applies a sterile bandage, not just tape. Make sure they use a fresh needle and syringe, and fresh sterile alcohol swabs.
- IV Insertion Site: The cubital fossa is prominently located in front of your arm at the bend of your elbow. The cubital veins are commonly used to draw blood, but they should not be used for intravenous fluid therapy. Elbow movement can disturb the catheter and irritate the vein wall, increasing the risk of thrombosis.
- IV Fluid Preparation: Where and how your IV fluid cocktail is mixed is important. There are established standards for preparing IV fluids that should be carefully followed. Pre-packaged IV Vitamin Cocktails are prepared in sanitary conditions with quality controls in place.
- Infusion Chairs and Clinic Environment: The location and environment of an IV therapy service tells you a lot about safety. Is the clinical environment clean and orderly? Are infusion chairs made of materials that are easy to wipe down between clients? If the environment seems unsanitary, walk away.
- Negative Reactions: Before agreeing to IV Vitamin therapy, ask how they handle bad reactions to IV fluids. Is there an emergency protocol in place? What will happen if you have a bad reaction to IV Vitamin infusion?
Best IV Vitamin Therapy in NYC
Any invasive treatment should be approached with caution, and that holds true for IV Vitamin therapy. Advanced Cryo NYC is careful to follow established rules, regulations and standards of practice, to ensure our clients receive the very best care. Our Invita IV cocktails are prepackaged under sanitary conditions, so you never have to worry about contamination.
The professional staff at Advanced Cryo NYC has been carefully selected, and our clinicians are qualified professionals who know how to administer your Vitamin IV cocktail with care. Our Invita lounge is sanitary, relaxing and inviting. To get the very best IV drip therapy in NYC, contact Advanced Cryo NYC today.