The office can be a jungle, full of predators that want to pounce on your job or find ways to undermine your work. Working in a hostile environment day after day can take a toll on your morale and create stress that threatens your health.
Yet some people seem to rise above the herd and sail through the workday, unscathed by workplace drama and low morale. What is their secret, and how can you join their ranks?
The Secret to Productivity and a Positive Mental Outlook
If there is one antidote to negativity and lack of productivity, it is robust good health. Imagine how many of your grumpy co-workers have metabolic disease, or are suffering from the side effects of medications that make them drowsy and depressed. In an environment of illness and poor health, it is hard to maintain a positive outlook.
If you want to rise above your coworkers and climb the ladder of success, begin with your own personal health. There are certain essential ingredients to total health, and they can be summed up in a few simple bullet points:
- Sleep: Perhaps the number one enemy of productivity is sleep deprivation. Lack of sleep actually changes your brain chemistry, making it difficult to focus and manage stress. Over time, sleep deprivation can lead to weight gain, chronic inflammation and metabolic disease.
- Exercise: Your body was made to move, and sitting in an office chair all day is the worst thing you can do. Take frequent breaks to climb the stairs, take a lap or two around the office or do some simple exercises in your workspace. It will give you a mental boost and promote improved overall health. And it will help you sleep.
- Fresh Air: Staying cooped up indoors, breathing the same stale air, can lead to illness from inhaling bacteria, viruses, mold, chemicals and other pollutants. Whenever possible, take a walk or at least duck outside to breathe in some fresh clean air. And it, too, will help you sleep.
- Sunshine: Like plants, mammals need sunshine to thrive. Contrary to the negative press given sun exposure by manufacturers of sunscreen, exposure to the sun has many benefits, including the production of Vitamin D3, essential for numerous metabolic processes. Plus exposure to sunlight boosts your mood, giving you a more positive outlook on life. Sun exposure also supports a good night’s sleep.
- Clean Water: The human body is upwards of 60% water, and it needs to be continually replenished. If you don’t believe it, just think about what happens to your houseplants when you neglect to water them: limp, dry and lifeless. However, tap water contains chemicals and heavy metals that are harmful to your health. Opt for filtered water or bottled spring water, and drink one ounce daily for every two pounds of body weight. Staying fully hydrated will help you sleep as well.
- Micronutrients: Good nutritional support is essential to good health. Yet many of us eat too many calories with too few nutrients. Eating whole fresh fruits and vegetables helps, but even then, you may be nutrient deficient. Vitamins can also help, but they are often not absorbed in your digestive tract.
How Micronutrient IV Therapy Can Help You Succeed
Many if not most Americans are malnourished, meaning they do not get enough of all the essential nutrients necessary to support good health. Consequently, they sleep poorly, gain weight and feel tired and sluggish. Even if you exercise and get enough sleep, inadequate nutritional support can undermine your efforts.
If you are feeling sluggish, unmotivated and mentally fatigued, micronutrient IV therapy can help get you back on the fast track to health and productivity. The therapy is minimally invasive and administered by licensed healthcare professionals. In a session that takes about an hour, high doses of powerful micronutrients are infused into your bloodstream, delivering health-boosting properties to cells throughout your body and brain.
A micronutrient IV therapy session will leave you feeling energetic and alert, ready to face whatever the workday brings. And micronutrients help you manage stress and get the productive sleep you need to keep you mentally focused and operating at the top of your game.
Micronutrient IV Therapy in NYC
If you are ready to take your workplace success to the next level, start with a micronutrient IV cocktail at Advanced Cryo NYC, located in the heart of SoHo. Relax in our spa-like clinic while rich micronutrients are infused by IV drip. While you wait, ask to see our unique menu of other therapies and treatments, all designed to keep you at the top of your game in health, wellness and beauty.