IV Hydration Therapy NYC has recently become extremely popular among celebrities and the Hollywood elite.
What may be surprising is that it is also quickly becoming popular with executives, athletes, health-conscious people, those who are sick and people who lead busy, hectic lives.
What is Intravenous Drip Therapy?
IV drip is actually delivered directly to your bloodstream via a specialized port into your arm, so there is nothing sharp in the vein and the person can move the arm freely.
While this is most often seen in clinical settings like hospital emergency rooms or a family doctor’s office, there are now entire spas and private offices that specialize in delivering various types of IV therapy, depending on what your particular needs are.
How Can IV Therapy Help Me?
Just about anyone can benefit from a session of IV hydration therapy. Competitive athletes and busy executives alike can also benefit from these services, as they are able to rejuvenate the body and improve overall performance.
Some of the major benefits of IV hydration therapy include:
- Significantly boosted energy levels
- Improved physical performance
- Sharper mental focus
- Diminished feelings of stress and fatigue
- Improved mood
- Younger, fresher-looking skin
- Better GI health
- Less joint pain
- Increased muscle tone
- Better quality of sleep
- Fewer headaches
- Less severe allergies
What is in an IV Therapy Cocktail?
While different clinics offer their own special blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and electrolytes, there are a few basic components that can be found in almost any hydration therapy IV drip.
The first component is the fluid itself. Most often it is saline, which is a mixture of salts and water, though there are also treatments that are pure water or what is called a “lactated ringer,” which delivers water and electrolytes.
The various vitamins and minerals included in each clinic’s hydration therapy may vary, but you can expect some combination of vitamin C, calcium, B-complex vitamins and magnesium.
- The calcium and B vitamins help you feel more energized while improving your focus and mental clarity.
- The vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that not only fights physical signs of aging but scavenges free radicals to keep you looking and feeling more vibrant.
- Magnesium boosts your overall feelings of wellness and helps you feel more refreshed. It is excellent for alleviating mood-related symptoms like stress, melancholy and mental fatigue.
- In addition to these particular vitamins and minerals, Advanced Cryo clinic offers additional supplements for focus, weight loss, energy, immune system boosting and quick recovery from illness.
IV hydration therapy – Additional Benefits
The best part of IV hydration therapy is that you receive far more benefit than if you were to simply drink extra water and take supplement pills. Sessions range from 30 to 90 minutes, so you can get back to your life in no time.
If you’re looking for a way to feel your best without hassle or excessive time commitment, schedule an IV hydration treatment today and you’ll never look back.