Of all the skin covering your body, your facial skin gets the most exposure to the environment. Harsh weather, sunlight, environmental toxins, dirt and bacteria assault your face all day long. Toxins from within like impure water, chemicals in foods and other ingested toxins can also take their toll. And lets not forget that most toiletries advertised as beneficial are themselves toxic, full of chemicals that do more harm than good.
All in all, your facial skin takes a beating, each and every day. The least you can do is give it some TLC and a little recovery therapy. After all, your face is your identity and your primary beauty asset.
How a Cryo Recovery Facial Combats the Ravages of the Environment
Cryotherapy is a procedure that freezes the outer layers of your skin to stimulate a healing response. CryoFacial targets just the skin of your face and neck, using a thin stream of nitrogen vapor to freeze superficial cells and stimulate recovery. As your skin warms from your treatment, healing adaptations are set in motion beneath the surface.
CryoFacial Recovery Benefits Include:
- Firmer Facial Skin: Cryotherapy stimulates your body to produce collagen, the primary building block of supple elastic skin. Regular treatments will result in firmer, more elastic and less saggy skin over time.
- Reduced Pigmentation: Age spots and other undesirable types of pigmentation can be difficult to treat and conceal. Cryotherapy reduces pigmentation from aging, acne, sun damage and more, to give you more even skin tone and coloring.
- Diminished Inflammation: Puffiness and under-eye bags indicate inflammation, a chronic condition that ages you and sets you up for metabolic disease. Cryotherapy combats inflammation, reducing puffiness to restore a fresher, more youthful appearance.
- Detoxification of Fatigued Skin: Tired skin often looks gray and lifeless. Cryotherapy stimulates your capillaries to shrink and then re-dilate with oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood, bringing new life to your skin’s surface. CryoFacial also speeds elimination of dead skin cells.
- Shrunken Pores and Reduced Roughness: Large open pores give skin a rough texture that does not reflect light. Regular CryoFacial treatments shrink enlarged pores by causing them to contract, permanently tightening them over time.
- Improved Chronic Skin Conditions: Acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema are all unsightly skin conditions that respond well to cryotherapy, which reduces swelling, redness and inflammation, and initiates healing.
Before investing in expensive beauty creams that have little effect, or going to drastic measures like surgery to restore youthfulness to your face, give CryoFacial a try.
In the long run, CryoFacial will prove less expensive and more effective than the thousands of creams and interventions advertised by the cosmetic skin care market. Non-invasive, natural and effective, CryoFacial will become a regular part of your beauty regimen, once you see the amazing results!
Advanced Cryo NYC has a unique menu of cryotherapy and other treatments for health and beauty, all available at our spa-like clinic in trendy SoHo. Whether you want to grab a quick facial over your lunch hour, or your want to pamper yourself with an hour long session of CryoFacial, skin treatment and massage, Advanced Cryo NYC has the right CryoFacial option for you. Contact us today and begin your journey to younger firmer skin with CryoFacial recovery therapy.