The world is full of beautiful people, and with so much diversity in the human population, true beauty defies definition. Yet some people neglect their natural beauty and let it lie dormant, while others know how to bring out the best of themselves for all the world to see.
Of course, clothing and cosmetics can help enhance your natural beauty, but real beauty comes from sparkling eyes, gleaming healthy skin and a brilliant smile. Add healthy hair and nails to the mix, and you have the makings of true beauty, no matter what your genetic heritage.
Micronutrients Build Beautiful Cells
Your entire body, with the exception of some brain and neural cells, continually remakes itself with new cells. As old cells die off, new cells regenerate, using available nutrients to self-construct. If you are deficient in essential nutrients, the quality of new cells may be compromised.
Because all of your body’s systems are interrelated, a body that is healthy inside expresses that good health on the outside. A healthy heart and circulatory system is able to deliver oxygen to your skin cells for a healthy glow. A healthy liver helps reduce inflammation, eliminating puffiness, and healthy kidneys eliminate toxins that sabotage beauty.
Certain nutrients in particular have a profound influence on cellular reproduction, especially micronutrients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids. While you body is able to store some nutrients like calcium and fat soluble vitamins, others need to be replenished on a regular basis.
Micronutrients for Natural Beauty
When it comes to beauty, micronutrients play a critical role in forming healthy cells for skin, hair, nails and vital organs. Some of the major players include:
- Vitamin C: This powerhouse vitamin’s antioxidant properties help to regulate the synthesis of collagen that makes strong elastic skin cells. It can help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo-damage from sun exposure, reducing the risk of wrinkles. Vitamin C is water soluble, meaning it cannot be stored and must be replenished daily.
- B-Complex Vitamins: The Bs have it when it comes to healthy skin hair and nails, counteracting damage caused by free-radicals and providing essential building blocks for cells. Like Vitamin C, B-Complex Vitamins are water soluble and need to be replenished daily.
- Calcium: This important mineral plays a key role in cellular renewal, lipid barrier function, and antioxidant protection from DNA damage. Calcium provides the rigidity for healthy bones and protects skin from aging.
- Magnesium: Another important mineral, magnesium supports over 300 functions in the body. It promotes circulation, helps reduce inflammation and promotes healthy sleep, which is essential for beauty.
- Glutathione: This powerful antioxidant has important anti-aging properties. It promotes heathy skin, reduces dark spots and gives your skin a luminous glow.
- Vitamin B12: Known as the energy vitamin, B12 has a huge impact on cellular renewal. It especially helps in the formation of healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen to cells throughout your body.
Sadly, many people are deficient in micronutrients. Fast and processed foods, environmental contaminants in air and drinking water, and daily stress can rapidly deplete your micronutrients, forcing your cells to make do with what is available and robbing you of your natural beauty.
Even if you take vitamin supplements and eat whole foods, many nutrients pass directly through your digestive tract without ever being absorbed.
Micronutrient IV Therapy to the Rescue
One way to ensure that your body has all the micronutrients it needs to build healthy beautiful cells is to bypass your digestive tract and infuse micronutrients directly into your circulatory system. Once they reach your bloodstream, micronutrients travel throughout your body to meet the needs of nutrient-depleted cells and organs.
At Advanced Cryo NYC, we offer a wide selection of micronutrient IV cocktails to replenish and repair cells from the inside out. Let our knowledgeable clinicians help you select the best cocktail for your needs, then relax in our spa-like clinic in trendy SoHo while rich micronutrients are slowly infused into your bloodstream.
While you relax, browse Advanced Cryo’s unique menu of therapies and treatments. We have everything you need to stay looking and feeling young, healthy and beautiful, year after year.