Beauty is a super-power that should never be neglected. But there is far more to beauty than meets the eye. Makeup, hairstyles, and fashion can only take you so far. To be truly beautiful, you need to begin from within.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there are certain beauty traits that most people find alluring:
- Healthy glowing skin
- Strong healthy hair and nails
- Sparkling eyes
- A genuine smile
- A fit healthy body
- Elevated mood and a positive outlook
- High energy levels
While there are many factors that contribute to beauty, good nutrition is at its core. That is because your body uses nutrients to regenerate new cells as old cells die off, helping you to essentially remake your body, cell by cell. In fact, according to some sources, up to 98% of your cells are replaced every year.
Micronutrients That Make You Beautiful
When it comes to beauty, several micronutrients play key roles:
- Vitamin C: Helps your skin heal from blemishes; reduces dry skin and wrinkles; protects against sun damage; promotes collagen production for smooth elastic skin
- Vitamin B12: Increases energy and elevates your mood; promotes healthy skin, hair and nails; supports brain and nerve function
- B-Complex Vitamins: Helps skin retain moisture; nourishes hair and nail cells; reduces acne and other skin disorders
- Glutathione: Regulates skin pigmentation; reduces age spots; fights cell damage from free radicals; boosts your immune system; reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Selenium: Fights infection and reduces inflammation; reduces redness; treats dandruff; promotes skin firmness and elasticity
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Protects against sun damage; fights wrinkles; reduces inflammation; helps retain skin moisture
- Vitamin A: Promotes healthy cell production; reduces UV sun damage; promotes glowing skin; reduces wrinkles
- Magnesium: Reduces acne and skin disorders; lowers cortisol levels; improves hormonal balance; supports cellular processes
- Amino Acids: Makes up the body’s structures; promotes collagen and healthy cell production
Micronutrient IV Beauty Therapy
There is no question that without essential micronutrients, your beauty can fade quickly. To stay young, vibrant and beautiful, year after year, you need solid nutritional support. Micronutrient IV therapy provides potent nutrients that are the foundation of beautiful skin, hair and nails, and that promote energy and lift your mood.
Vitamin IV therapy is a minimally invasive treatment that delivers powerful micronutrients directly to your bloodstream, making them available to cells throughout your body, and giving you the resources you need to build beauty from within. In about an hour, a micronutrient cocktail infuses all the nutrients your body craves to attain optimal health and beauty.
Micronutrient IV Therapy in NYC
If you are dissatisfied with your overall beauty and are ready to make changes from within, contact Advanced Cryo NYC. Our friendly clinicians will help you select the micronutrient cocktail that meets your individual needs. Then sit back and relax while potent micronutrients are infused, drip by drip. Regular IV therapy sessions can help you transform from the inside out, making you healthier, happier and more beautiful.