Imagine a bracing walk on a snowy winter’s day, the cold numbing your face as snowflakes gently alight. Now imagine stepping into the warmth of your home and gazing in the mirror. The cold air has made your skin firm and tight, and your face is radiant with a rosy glow. Fine lines have faded and you look and feel younger and more beautiful.
What if you could experience that radiant glow and youthful appearance on demand, even in the heat of summer? CryoFacial, one of the coolest trends in spa treatments, literally freezes your face over the course of seven to eight minutes, to tighten, rejuvenate and heal your skin, all in the comfort of a relaxing and beautiful spa environment.
How CryoFacial Works
A CryoFacial treatment uses the science of cryotherapy, an intervention that rapidly lowers your skin temperature. After carefully cleansing and moisturizing your face, a skilled clinician applies a small controlled stream of nitrogen vapor to freeze the top layer of your skin, constricting your blood vessels to remove toxins, reduce inflammation and stimulate new cell growth.
After your CryoFacial your skin will:
- Feel tighter and firmer
- Appear less puffy
- Show fewer lines and wrinkles
- Have smaller, more refined pores
- Begin to heal from skin conditions like acne
- Shed dead skin cells and make newer, more youthful looking cells
At Advanced Cryo NYC, you can choose a CryoFacial treatment to fit your schedule:
- Got time to spare? A Recovery CryoFacial treatment gives you a full 60 minutes of pampered bliss, starting with cleansing, extraction and exfoliation, cryo vapor stream, and a rejuvenating massage.
- Need a break from work? The Business Lunch CryoFacial gives you 30 minutes of relaxing down time while your face is cleansed, frozen, massaged and moisturized.
- On the fly? The Express CryoFacial gets you in and out in 15 minutes flat, with cleansing, cryo vapor stream and moisturizing.
Getting regular CryoFacial treatments will help control the adverse effects of aging, and keep your beautiful face frozen in time.