The global pandemic has clearly demonstrated that people with metabolic diseases are more likely to become sick and die from deadly viruses. Many people are looking for natural ways to boost immunity and improve health, to protect themselves against viruses and other environmental threats. NAD supplements are gaining popularity as safe and natural nutritional support for the immune system, and NAD infusion therapy is the most effective way to deliver its benefits directly to your cells.
Role of NAD+ in the Human Body
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, aka NAD+, is present in every cell of the human body. NAD+ plays key roles in multiple metabolic processes, keeping your body’s systems humming along in perfect harmony. In essence, NAD+ is a helper molecule that binds to other enzymes, facilitating proteins in the regulation of cellular functions. It also plays a vital role in energy metabolism, helping you convert nutrients to ATP, the energy molecule.
As your body ages beyond your reproductive prime, it produces less and less NAD+, impacting your cellular processes and energy levels. Staying physically active and eating a nutrient-dense diet can help slow the decline of NAD+ levels, but they cannot offset it entirely. NAD plus infusion therapy provides an effective way to deliver NAD supplements directly to your cells, to boost your immune system and enhance cellular function.
7 Major Benefits of NAD+ Infusion Therapy
- Enhanced cellular immune response: Viruses invade your cells long before symptoms appear, but they cannot spread without replicating themselves. Recent studies suggest that high NAD+ levels help cells survive the assault of viral infections and limit their spread.
- Put the brakes on aging: By the time most humans reach middle age, their NAD+ levels have diminished by half, causing mitochondrial dysfunction that changes how your cells use oxygen to generate ATP. Multiple studies show promising results for NAD+ therapy as an effective anti-aging strategy that slows physical and cognitive decline.
- Safeguard your DNA: One of the key roles of NAD+ is DNA repair. Your DNA contains coded instructions for cellular growth, reproduction and survival. Sequences of DNA are converted into messages that tell your body to produce proteins, the fundamental structures of your physical body. NAD+ plays a key role in DNA repair, enhancing your capacity for protein neogenesis.
- Treat PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder arises from a traumatic event that leaves the victim emotionally bereft. PTSD sufferers often have bouts of anxiety and depression, with increased risk of suicide and drug and alcohol abuse. Antidepressant drugs commonly used to treat PTSD actually suppress the body’s natural ability to make NAD+. Intravenous NAD+ therapy promotes cellular biogenesis and alleviates depression, anxiety and other symptoms of PTSD.
- Reduce the discomfort of drug and alcohol withdrawal: Overuse of drugs and alcohol deplete your body’s natural stores of NAD+. When you decide to detox from addictive substances, NAD infusion therapy helps your body quickly flush out residual traces of drugs and alcohol. It curbs cravings for those substances, and dramatically reduces the symptoms of withdrawal, which can be brutal. NAD helps repair cells that were damaged by substance abuse, and supports your ability to produce energy naturally, without caffeine or sugar that addicts often use to stay sober.
- Reduce the damage of cancer treatment: Chemotherapy and cancer drugs are designed to destroy cancerous cells, but they also damage healthy cells in the process. NAD+ IV therapy boosts your NAD+ levels, delivering the coenzyme directly to your cells to accelerate the repair process.
- Treat movement disorders: Patients with degenerative movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease, MS and others are seeing positive improvements with NAD+ therapy. Movement disorders are caused by neurological problems that create a disconnect between the body and the brain. NAD+ helps restore cellular function in the muscles, brain and nervous system, to foster improved movement and slow disease progression.
Safe and Effective NAD+ IV Therapy in NYC
Compared to most pharmaceutical treatments, NAD+ infusion therapy is natural, safe and relatively inexpensive. Infusion therapy is minimally invasive, so you want to go to a clinic that follows best practices for sanitation and clinical procedures.
Advanced Cryo NYC in Manhattan is a premier clinic for NAD+ IV infusion therapy. Relax in our sanitary spa-like clinic as potent NAD+ drips slowly into your bloodstream and travels to your cells. Contact us today, to boost your immune system, slow the aging process and fight back against disease and addiction with NAD+ IV therapy.
Schedule an Appointment Today