A nutrient-dense diet is essential for high physical and cognitive performance, and for optimal physical and emotional health. Nutrients provide building blocks for bones and muscles, enable hormone production to govern numerous metabolic processes, promote a healthy brain and nervous system and give you energy to perform necessary daily tasks. But much of the available food that makes up your daily diet is nutrient deficient, causing your brain and body to function at sub-optimal levels.
Nutritional IV therapy is a cost-effective, convenient and efficient way to get the nutrients your body needs, so you can enjoy overall good health and function at your personal best.
Why Just Eating Healthy Is Not Enough
People who eat a balanced plant based diet enjoy higher nutritional status than those whose diet consists of fast and processed food laden with sugar and chemicals. But even the healthiest and most diverse diet is not likely to provide ample amounts of essential nutrients to satisfy all your body’s needs.
There are several reasons why diet alone is not enough to meet your daily nutritional requirements:
- Modern populations have moved away from eating nutrient-dense wild foods like berries, nuts, fish and game that have high amounts of minerals, vitamins and essential fats and protein. Instead, we eat farm-raised produce, meat and dairy products that have been engineered with chemicals and have smaller trace amounts of nutrients.
- Depleted soil from over-farming, industrial animal production, hybridization and accelerated growing practices have reduced the amount of nutrients in foods, causing nutritional deficiencies, even if you eat a well-balanced diet.
- Processed foods manufactured in factories have almost no nutritional value aside from their caloric content, leaving your body craving for the nutrients it needs. You may eat more calories than you need, simply because your body is trying to satisfy its nutrient requirements.
- Environmental toxins, chronic stress and too little exposure to sunlight can destroy your gut biome and increase your nutritional needs.
Even the best-planned diet may not be enough to offset the nutritional deficits brought on by modern approaches to agriculture and the stresses of modern life.
Benefits of Nutritional IV Therapy
Nutritional IV therapy is an effective way to get high doses of the nutrients your body craves. It delivers the most commonly depleted nutrients via intravenous drip, a minimally invasive procedure that is both safe and cost-efficient.
5 Key Advantages of nutritional IV therapy include:
- Rapid delivery of nutrients directly to your bloodstream, where they are quickly carried to cells throughout your body that need them most.
- Bypasses your digestive tract, where supplements in pill form lose their potency through poor absorption, and sometimes pass right through without ever being broken down.
- Provides specific nutrients that meet your individual needs for stress reduction, mental and physical performance, hydration, immune system support and even hangover relief.
- Can be effective for improving mood, anxiety relief, combatting fatigue, better cognitive function and increased energy.
- Easier and less expensive than taking multiple oral supplements to try to meet your body’s nutrient demands.
IV nutritional therapy has become increasingly popular among celebrities and athletes who need to look, feel and perform at their peak, day after day.
IV Nutritional Therapy Cost
While the cost of IV nutritional therapy can vary, most IV nutrient cocktails run about $100 per session. When compared with the high cost of buying multiple oral supplements each month, IV therapy delivers high value, especially when you consider its high potency and dramatically reduced risk of not being absorbed. For anyone suffering a debilitating hangover, the relief offered by IV hangover therapy is well worth the price.
Most people get IV nutrient therapy once or twice a month. Others get IV therapy once a year to boost their immunity, as a preventative measure during cold and flu season. And some people get IV therapy as a buffer against the negative impact of stressful events, like weddings, final exams or demanding work projects.
IV Nutritional Therapy Possible Side Effects
Overall, IV nutritional therapy is safe and minimally invasive. Because you are getting nutrients and not pharmaceuticals, no medical prescription is required. In rare cases, IV therapy can cause venous irritation and inflammation at the injection site. Rarer still are blood clots and air embolisms, which could cause a stroke. To avoid complications, provide your clinic with all requested information about your health history and current health status. Choose a reputable licensed clinic staffed with professional medical clinicians.
Nutritional IV Therapy in NYC
New York City is the epicenter of modern culture, and living here can be exhilarating. But like any urban center, environmental toxins are higher, and you live and work in close proximity to millions of other humans, increasing your risk of illness. Nutritional IV therapy can help offset many potential threats that come with urban living.
Advanced Cryo NYC is the premier clinic for nutritional IV therapy in the heart of the world’s most famous city. Relax in our spa-like clinic as potent nutrients are infused, drip-by-drip, into your bloodstream and carried to hungry cells throughout your body. Contact us today, and look and feel your best in the city that never sleeps with IV nutritional therapy at Advanced Cryo NYC.